Rabies Clinic - Saturday, November 2, 2019
Holmdel Township will hold a rabies clinic for dogs and cats on Saturday, November 2 from 8:30 - 10:00 am. The clinic is free for all Monmouth County residents. Your pet must be on a leash or in a carrier.
Location: Department of Public Works Garage, 14 Crawfords Corner Road
Owners of dogs seven (7) months of age and older residing within the Township of Holmdel are required to purchase an annual dog license. The licensing year is January 1 through December 31.
$18.00 - Neutered or spayed
$21.00 - Non-neutered or non-spayed
Late Fee: $5.00 per month after January 31
Required Documents to License
Proof of rabies vaccination***
- Proof of neutering (to receive the $3.00 discount / lower licensing fee)
- Owner's name, address and phone number
- Dog's name, gender, age, breed, color, hair type (long, medium or short)
*** Proof of vaccination must be from a licensed veterinarian and the duration of immunity from the vaccination must extend through October 31st of the licensing year.
An exemption from the vaccination requirement will be granted with written certification from a licensed veterinarian that the dog cannot be vaccinated due to a medical condition or course of therapy.
- Cash or check made payable to Holmdel Township
- Pay in person at Town Hall, Tax Office, 4 Crawfords Corner Road,1st Floor
- Mail payments to Holmdel Township Dog Licensing, 4 Crawfords Corner Road, Holmdel, NJ 07733. Please include a self-addressed stamped envelope for mailing your receipt and licensing tag. If a SASE envelope is not provided, your receipt and licensing tag will be held at the Tax Office for pick up. Payment must be received by the Township on or before January 31st in order to avoid a late penalty.