Zoning Board of Adjustment
NOTICE OF ZONING BOARD MEETING:
Zoning Board Regular Meeting: May 4, 2022
TOPIC: Public Hearing: 54 McCampbell Road
Continued Public Hearing: Dementia Center, 470 Red Hill Road
The Enclave at Holmdel documents
The Enclave at Holmdel Video - Project overview
- First and third Wednesday of each month (schedule may vary)
- 7:00 p.m.
- Court Room at Town Hall
4 Crawfords Corner Road
Holmdel, NJ 07733
Please confirm with the Board Office as meetings are subject to change / cancellation.
RECORDED ZONING BOARD MEETINGS
POWERS & RESPONSIBILITIES
The Zoning Board shall have the power to hear and decide appeals, hear and decide requests for interpretation, and hear applications for variance relief, when the variance being requested is not part of a site plan or subdivision application. This most often applies to individual homeowners who are requesting relief from Holmdel’s Development Regulations, such as setback or coverage requirements.
Please contact the Zoning Officer prior to requesting a variance from the zoning board. Access the Zoning Officer’s web page.
In addition, the Zoning Board has the power to grant variances to permit:
- A non permitted use or principal structure
- An expansion of a non conforming use
- A deviation from a specification or standard pertaining solely to a conditional use
- An increase in the permitted floor area ratio (FAR)
- An increase in the permitted density
- A height of a principal structure which exceeds 10 feet or 10% of the maximum height permitted
The Zoning Board of Adjustment consists of 7 regular members and 2 alternate members, all of whom shall be residents of the Township of Holmdel and all appointed by the Mayor. Regular members shall serve for terms of 4 years, and alternate members shall serve for 2 years, all from January 1 of the year of their appointment.
|Name||Term Length||Term Expiration|
(Zoning Board Chair)
|Four Years||December 31, 2023|
(Zoning Board Vice Chair)
|Four Years||December 31, 2022|
|Valerie Avrin-Marchiano||Four Years||December 31, 2022|
|Jason Buerkle||Four Years||December 31, 2024|
|Francine Campis||Four Years||December 31, 2024|
|Irfan Lateef||Four Years||December 31, 2025|
|Gene Luciani||Four Years||December 31, 2025|
|Two Years||December 31, 2022|
|Two Years||December 31, 2023|
Zoning Board Professionals
- Attorney: Martin Pfleger, Esquire
- Engineer: Robert Bucco, Jr., P.E.
- Planner: Kate Keller, P.P.
How to Volunteer
To volunteer for one of our boards of commissions please fill out an online application.